Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kudos to Frank Wolf for writing back

A couple months ago I wrote several blog posts about Sen. Jim Bunning's attack on unemployed Americans. I also wrote to politicians on the state and federal levels, expressing my concerns about Bunning's actions. The Republican senator unfairly blocked benefits to thousands of Americans in order to score a few political points with the right wing of the GOP.

After two months, I finally got a personal reply. It came from Rep. Frank Wolf of Virginia via the postal mail today.

Because I have come down pretty hard on Republicans lately, I wanted to be fair and mention that Wolf, a longtime Republican representing the 10th District, did make an effort to address my concerns. It came a little too late, but as they say, better late than never.

Click on the above image to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment