Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great balls of fire!

I appreciate the bad boys of rock 'n' roll as much as anyone. But little did I know that a throw-away comment about Jerry Lee Lewis in a post earlier this week would drive my November blog traffic to comparable levels with September and October. Seems my implying that old Jerry should hang 'em up, or at least stop throwing around his piano stool on HBO/Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame concerts, infuriated some loyal fans here and abroad. Even produced a few irate comments. I have written about unemployment, animal rights, politics, child abuse and war, yet barely drew a comment a week. But mess with Jerry Lee and presto. Still, there is much work to be done with this blog. With the late-November Jerry Lee Lewis-surge, here are the numbers of blog visitors in the first three months.

Sep. 536
Oct. 692

Nov. 528

No comments:

Post a Comment